Another gift-with-purchase option is the Priceline Australia tote bag. With a $60 purchase you can get this bag –
- 2 set of false lashes
- An ombre nail polish set
- Some Sally Hansen polish
- Maybelline BB cream
- Rimmel Match foundation
- A lipbalmstain chubby crayon thing from Models Prefer
- Revlon lip butter
- Redness correcting concealer (?Physians Formula brand I think)
- some nail polish removing wipes
- Nude by Nature Illuminator
- Liquid eyeliner
- Pencil eyeliner
I do mock these tote bags but do donate them to your local shelter they are very useful for folks in a hostel you need to use communal bathrooms.
Now the nice thing about the priceline deal is you can double up deals and mix brands. Some ideas include;
- Two for one on L’oreal lip and nail products (https://www.priceline.com.au/index.php/offer?qualifierrule=4859)
- 20% off on Rimmel (https://www.priceline.com.au/brands/rimmel)
- Essie on 3 for 2 https://www.priceline.com.au/index.php/offer?qualifierrule=4858
- Bourjois has a gift-with-purchase as well https://www.priceline.com.au/cosmetics/cosmetic-gift-sets/cosmetic-gift-sets/gift-bag-1.0-ea
- Sally Hansen polishes for $1.97 https://www.priceline.com.au/cosmetics/nails/nail-polish/lustre-shine-nail-color-10.0-ml
- Free powder with Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, 30% off Revlon
- 3 for 2 on Australis, Nivea
So basically you can get a stack of drugstore makeup for you or mum for not too much….
Anyway you don’t get to choose colours but it’s a good haul of stuff.