I am 3 days late posting this and I’m still in November so I’m happy to say that the November Bellabox was totally on time.
The contents are pretty good as well
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk – these are quite a standard but really handy to have around
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR 10ml. It’s a very shimmery golden oil. Personally I’d limit it to places where I wanted a body highlight as I think you end up looking a little “Kim Kardashian’s butt”-esque, but each to their own. It’s lovely as hair oil but that’s obviously a hard swatch to show.
- A sampler of coastal scents eyeshadows. The mattes are a bit meh but the mushroom shimmer is a real winner and the silver shimmer would be useful too.
- A sample of some new Wella hair oil. Only 2ml which alas doesn’t do much over my mop
- A sample of some new Palmer cocoa butter facial oil. Smells nice, not sure how much its doing for my face.
- A compeed blister pad. Which I’m sure will be useful but is a little out of theme?
Feel like joining up? This is my referrer link.