I’ve really happy to say that Bellabox really knocked it out of the park with this months box. There was a choice of 3 boxes curated by different magazine editors which you could choose from if you got last months box early (I didn’t). I ended up with the Harper Bazaar box which was actually really good.
I got a
- essie nail polish in Haute in the Heat – a deep raspberry pink. The pic below is one coat, it’s amazingly pigmented. This is the best essie polish I’ve ever tried.
- Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream in a mini
- Harpers Bazaar from March
- another mini of Aveda Touramaline Creme and Cleanser (!)
- sachets of Transformulas marine miracle creme and lip volume
- a 30ml mini of Soak body lotion
- a 2 sacheta of zk’in line smoothing serum.
It’s really great value for $15 this month – that’s easily $30-40 of value even for me. If you are thinking about joining this is my affliate link.
It’s actually really good value – the first 3 items are easily worth over $15 to me and I get to try some other moisturisers and stuff. Yay. If you want to sign up this is my referal link.