I’ve said before that Bellabox has a lot of variability in what you get each month. This is not one of the stronger months.
- The blue box my kids love is BACK
- a 10ml sample of Kerastase shampoo. I love Kerastase shampoos, but 10ml is tiny. That’s a free magazine sample size.
- a 1ml sample of Revlon airbrush effect in natural beige. Not my colour and a tiny sample.
- a highlighter. Not an illuminator, a literal highlighter by Stabilo.
- Palmers moisturising day cream and makeup remover. These are Ok, but a bit meh
- Nivea sun light feel daily face veil. It’s for use under makeup but I tend to wear BB creams and CC creams.
- Colour theory eye pencil in emerald. It’s nice enough for a cheap eye pencil but very dark green and kind of reads as black in most lights.
Anyone get anything better?