I splashed out and spent up to get the recent priceline goody bag. I ended up buying
- the revlon eye art pen in a brown-gold shade (30% off)
- 2 rimmel apopoalips one matte and one standard (30% off)
- a rimmel powder in matte
- a sally hansen polish in oyster
- a l’oreal polish in mystery icon
The goodybag has
- a revlon colourburst lip crayon in Flirtatious
- a model prefer lip crayon in Pink Crayon
- a nail rock nailpolish in a red glitter
- a sally hansen polish in pink called flame on
- a natio polish in pink called wonder
- innoxa tinted moisturiser in buttermilk
- L’oreal polishes in 24 carat and a purple
- L’oreal primer sample
- savvy clear brow gel
- a glam manicure nail art set. It’s in bright pink (“popping pink”) alas, but I’ll give a shot!
- essie polish in fifth avenue red. I thought I had this polish but maybe I gave it away. It’s a bright orangey red.
- an ecotool smooshy bath sponge. I love these and they get gross so quickly so yay.
Did you pick up the priceline bag? It’s a great haul for $66!