This is a really cheery orange jelly I picked to swatch from my unused pile. It’s like a glass of blood orange juice come to life. Yummy!
Cololab is a nail polish brand that you can pick up in Watsons. It as a frankly amazing sheen (this manicure has no top coat and is 2 days in) and lasts as long as any high end brand. It doesn’t seem to be available in Australia or on ebay, but its well worth picking up if you head into Korea. It’s kind of an in country secret. It even has a cute nail polish bow tie on the bottle. How adorable!!!
First I got this box in June which annoys me no end.
Second the products, meh.
- There is a Chilla contouring stick which would work on someone much warmer toned than me – seems to have a nice texture but I can’t wear it. I am contemplating if it might work as an eyeshadow.
- A palmers night cream in a mid sized sample, which is OK but very much a supermarket brand.
- Some wonderstrips which are supposed to help hooded eyes/monolids. Not going to lie, never going to try these. I’d rub them out and they don’t work with makeup by all accounts.
- A revlon anti shine balm, which I love and use but in a sachet which is not great for this type of product.
- Tiny aveda sample of dry remedy – not sure that’s even one usage in there.
Only half way decent thing is a sample of Paula’s Choice retinol, but no way is this box worth $15. Grrrrrr.
Other people look like they got an eye of horus eyeliner and a chapstick in a new yummy flavour so it’s a bit disappointing. Bellabox sure is variable month to month, box to box and not always in a fun way… .