This is the 20th Anniversary Edition so I think a lot of a use where expecting something quite spectacular but it’s not quite as out there as many people hoped.
it’s got a;
- full sized John Frieda Frizz Reducing Shampoo and Conditioner.
- L’Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Erotique – this is a pinky brown matte that I’d call a Kylie Jenner nude. It’s a neutral but interesting shade. Great for work.
- Clinique Super serum – super excited about getting to try this one.
- MOR handcream, which smells amazing. Great for a nail polish addict like me.
- St Tropez in shower tanning cream. This is a bit weird, but I’m going to give it a try just because I have it.
- Some Redkin coconut repairing balm which will be nice as we get into summer and I start wearing more sandals.
- A small sample of Modern Muse – this will be great for the holidays I’m about to go on.